Monday, January 25, 2010

Delicious and Nutritious

The Sweet and Sour Cabbage Rolls and the Green Pizza were excellent! I added some leftover turkey pepperoni and some crumbled turkey bacon to the top of the pizza but honestly it could have done well without it too. It was especially yummy with a little bit of fat free ranch dressing to dip or put on top. They were decent calories but more importantly they had lots of veggies.

Honestly the pizza had me worried. I really, really don't care for cooked spinach. It gets all mushy and gross. I like it raw in a salad or slightly wilted is fine too. So I was worried when I had to wilt it and then cook it for another 10 minutes in the oven. But it turned out alright. As long as I didn't think too hard about it it was yummy. Matt certainly seemed to like it because he had two helpings! Then again, Matt always likes pizza. :D

I used a lot of dishes. It feels like I've been washing dishes for three days straight. I don't know if it's because I need more than couple mixing bowls or if I need less of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment