Saturday, January 29, 2011

Feelin' Vital!

This week has been pretty good overall. I definitely feel better than I did last week and when I forgot to take the pills, I felt noticably more tired. I had a difficult week this week. I get the winter time blues in January. It's just a fact of my life! I just want to curl up in bed and never come out until it's warm outside again. Hibernate like a grizzly bear. And if you try to wake me up before spring there will be some beheadings going on! At least, that's how I normally feel this time of year.

Vitality has been taking the edge off of that feeling. No, it doesn't get rid of the feeling entirely but it does make it manageable. Without it this week would have been a whole lot worse than it was. I wouldn't have gotten ANYTHING done. Instead, I can look at this week and go, y'know, I didn't do to bad. I still got things checked off my list and I still managed not to bite Matt's head off about anything. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment