Monday, January 24, 2011

Vitality 3-4

Saturday I didn't notice much of a difference than Friday. But Sunday I definitely did. Sundays are generally difficult for me to stay awake because I've usually been up late the night before for one reason or another. And getting up an hour earlier than I usually do also adds to the problem. I was looking forward to taking Vitality and seeing if it made a difference to me on Sunday.

Well....I forgot to take them in the morning. By the time I got home I was slap-me-down ready for a long nap. But I couldn't take a nap. I had to get lunch ready then after lunch I had to get dinner in the crockpot so it would be ready at a decent time. And that involved removing the skin from several pieces of chicken thighs. Then, since a World Event began in World of Warcraft and there were some changes to it in the expansion I had to get to work updating the info we had on the website so people would know what changed and be easily able to adjust. That was going to take a few hours at least. Blarg!

So I popped my lunchtime pills and, I kid you not, within an hour and a half or so I was feeling like I had plenty of sleep and plenty of energy to keep tearing through my to do list. I even stayed up until almost midnight just chatting with the hubby and writing. I knew how my day was going to go. It was going to be awful. It was going to take some mighty effort to get anything on my list done. But instead, because of these pills, I was able to have a pretty normal and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment